Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Current Beats
So... I thought I would share some of my favorite beats that I can't get enough of these days. Throughout my day I am usually listening to princess music, or some Disney soundtrack, or the voices of my girls screaming some made up song. These days the girls are consumed with singing God Bless America (my Mom taught them) , and a Taylor Swift song that Auntie (my sister introduced them too). But, I love music too (but not as much as Jon). I hope some of these artists and their songs make you happy too! Enjoy!
1. Priscilla Ahn
2. Bon Iver
3. Josh Ritter
4. The Weepies
5. City and Colour
6. Frightened Rabbit
7. Future of Forestry
8. Stephen Fretwell
9. Eluvium
1. Priscilla Ahn
2. Bon Iver
3. Josh Ritter
4. The Weepies
5. City and Colour
6. Frightened Rabbit
7. Future of Forestry
8. Stephen Fretwell
9. Eluvium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment