Monday, August 17, 2009

Words from a 4 year old

Sweet words from Jac-

Conversation 1
Buggie-"I don't want to go to ballet class tomm. Mommy".
Jac-"Buggie, you can be brave. Remember that God is with you in the darkness. So when you are afraid know that God is with you".
Buggie- "Hmmmm... ok sissy".

Conversation 2
Jac- "Mommy, when am I going to be a grown up, it's taking too long".
Me- "Well, first you were a baby and now you are a kid, then you will be a teenager and then a grown up".
Jac- "But, Mom I need to get married to my prince and have a son"!
Me- "Well you can get married to your prince and have a son but, not until your a grown up".
Jac- "Mom, your words make my heart sad. I am so frustrated".

Conversation 3
Jac-"Why do I have to be nice and kind to Buggie"?
Me- "Because she is your sister, she is your family, and we need to treat others including your sissy with love and kindness".
Jac- "But Mom, she is embarrassing, and has a squeaky voice and gives me a headache".

No comments:

Post a Comment