I love our public library. It is a "weekly event" in our family. It an old historic building, filled with beautiful architecture and art, it has many, many places and "nooks" where you can read a great book, and offers many things throughout the week centered for kids. The girls love picking out their books, and some continue to get checked out over and over again. Buggie always wears her high heels (which makes so much noise in a really quiet place) and everytime I end up carrying her until we get to the carpeted area, and every time she says "Mommy, I won't wear my high heels next time". It hasn't happened yet, (partially my fault since I don't look to see what shoes she's wearing as we leave the house). They love watching the librarian beep the books, and then they put their books in their book bags, grab a free book mark and we are on our way. We can't spend less than an hour there. It is a lot of fun. One of the new things the girls play is "librarian", and it is pretty funny. They always tell the other one to "shhhhhhhhhhhh" and "be quiet".
They have a couple gardens throughout the library where you can read, and enjoy the outdoors. We spend much of our time here.
My sweet girl, I love her.
I love Buggies expression here, so confused or perplexed. She was reading a book called Mrs. Wishy Washy.
We (I mean Graham and I. Chase LOVES the people) LOVE the library and make weekly visits too.
ReplyDeleteYou're library is beautiful.
Melanie Strople