Both Jon and I have needed to be reminded of HOPE. The HOPE we have in Christ, and the HOPE we have to "restore" our community. So I made this for our family room.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
So... I am the type of person if I see something somewhere that I love my first thought is not "where did you get that, I need to go buy it" it's "I wonder if I could make that"? Its fun for me. And when it's one of my own ideas it almost always comes to me in the middle of the night. I guess it's the only time I have some space in my brain to allow some new creative thoughts to come in. I am also working on starting an account on ETSY. It's my favorite website in the world and could maybe find a client base through it selling my paintings and purses/diaper bags.
Both Jon and I have needed to be reminded of HOPE. The HOPE we have in Christ, and the HOPE we have to "restore" our community. So I made this for our family room.
My friend Becka is having a little girl Ellianna this month. I made these paintings for her.
Both Jon and I have needed to be reminded of HOPE. The HOPE we have in Christ, and the HOPE we have to "restore" our community. So I made this for our family room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! Let me know as soon as your Etsy shop opens up because I will TOTALLY buy your stuff! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI REALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF LINZ!! very impressed :)
ReplyDelete