Wednesday, December 2, 2009
One of those...
You know the phrase "It's just one of those days". Well, it was.
Geez my girls were so difficult today. It was like they had no ears to hear me, and went about their day as if I wasn't here at all today. It sucks when you look at the clock and it says 11:42am, and you think to yourself "hmmm... how am I going to make it without going insane for another 5 hours until Jon get's home"? Except Jon was home sick as sick can be. Poor guy, he got the bug that I had while I was in Colorado.
Anyways, I feel like were entering in a new stage of parenting, and the discipline guns have got to get a little bit bigger! Sheeesh. Things were going so great this past month, and now have entered another month. It happens to be my favorite month because it's the Christmas season so I am going to do my best to still "bring my Christmas cheer" (as buddy the elf says) to even my girls. All is quiet now, and think it's time for me to fold my huge pile of laundry on my bed (or maybe just clear it off and throw it on the floor until tomm, or the next day, or the next... tee hee) and hit the sack. For who knows what tommorrow holds but, I am hoping it will be a good day! Praise God this day is over! ( I am fully aware that its sounds a little dramatic but whatever).
We did manage to get our Christmas tree this evening so that made my heart smile. Any Noble tree fans out there? What, what!
Geez my girls were so difficult today. It was like they had no ears to hear me, and went about their day as if I wasn't here at all today. It sucks when you look at the clock and it says 11:42am, and you think to yourself "hmmm... how am I going to make it without going insane for another 5 hours until Jon get's home"? Except Jon was home sick as sick can be. Poor guy, he got the bug that I had while I was in Colorado.
Anyways, I feel like were entering in a new stage of parenting, and the discipline guns have got to get a little bit bigger! Sheeesh. Things were going so great this past month, and now have entered another month. It happens to be my favorite month because it's the Christmas season so I am going to do my best to still "bring my Christmas cheer" (as buddy the elf says) to even my girls. All is quiet now, and think it's time for me to fold my huge pile of laundry on my bed (or maybe just clear it off and throw it on the floor until tomm, or the next day, or the next... tee hee) and hit the sack. For who knows what tommorrow holds but, I am hoping it will be a good day! Praise God this day is over! ( I am fully aware that its sounds a little dramatic but whatever).
We did manage to get our Christmas tree this evening so that made my heart smile. Any Noble tree fans out there? What, what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment