So... this past week was a busy one. It was filled with watching a set of twins (as well as my own), hosting dinner at our house a couple of evenings, sewing and making fun things for my friend Katy's daughter Gracyn, making yummy sugar cookies for Katy's baby shower, and then spending the weekend in the South Bay with the family.
I made Gracyn this strand of banner flags for her room. I think I might start selling these on my Etsy site.
Then I made these sugar cookies, and well got really full from "taste testing". I am just a sucker for any kind of cookie dough.
Here is a picture of me "trying" to play V-ball with my sister
and well, I think this picture says it all :)
Uncle and Jac playing in the water. Jared didn't bring his board that evening but, next time Jac wants him to start to teach her how to surf. She just adores Uncle.
And after all the swimming and swallowing gallons of salt water Jac needed her Aunties comfort. It was a great day!
You should definitely sell the banners - so cute! And those cookies look soooo yummy! Love you and miss you! xo
ReplyDeleteSeriously, what a cute banner. It's on Gracyn's wall and I love it! I didn't get a yummy cookie, but I KNOW they were amazing as always.
ReplyDelete