Thursday, August 20, 2009
Schedule
Do any of you wake up and think about the day ahead and wonder how you are going to get through it? Thinking it's going to have to take a miracle from God to be able to accomplish everything that's supposed to get done, and make it on time to everything that were supposed to be at, and show up clean and smelling good, and somewhat put together. I tend to feel that way often. It has been a good 2 years of learning how to manage myself and family through the "schedule" of our lives. Finding balance, learning to say "no" to things, setting up clearer boundaries, telling myself "it can wait" or "it's ok that the house looks like a disaster", I am happy and want to enjoy the "now". So, as I try and juggle all the roles I have as a Mom, Wife, Pastor's wife (wife and pastor's wife are 2 totally different roles just so you know), church and friend, I give myself lots of grace. What's important will get done, and in the mean time to enjoy what is happening right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an excellent state of mind! Way to go. I will continue to think this way as I go through my day today. You are agreat MOMMY, Wife AND Pastor's Wife...and yes, they are VERY different things. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou girls are amazing!!! Before being a wife, mommy, and Pastor's wife...you were YOU. Beautiful, life giving, fun, and most important God's precious girl...it come out in all you girls do. Living from there give you grace for yourself and others. And I have to say well done!
ReplyDelete