I have been seeing my Ob/Gyn on a frequent basis to figure out what's going on with my health. To state in a major "nutshell" version I have been having some "hormonal imbalances" ever since Buggie was born, and it has and continues to put some health stuff out of wack. To say that this past year especially has been hard would be an understatement. This has been a really tough year for our family. Lots of stuff, lots! Again, argh. But, we are holding on to what is true and what we were created for, and that is for us-
1. That we are called to Redlands, and love our church Restoration Covenant. And that we will continue to be faithful in serving and fighting for peoples hearts and lives to be "restored", healed, and free!
2. To be grateful for what we do have. What we have been blessed with. To learn to be content, thankful, and embrace the joy, the life that is right before our eyes.
3. Just think about today, not tomorrow. It can be overwhelming at times.
Love you Linz!! XOXOX
ReplyDeleteLINDSAY. My heart just crumbled when I read that day was your due date. That was the day I texted you, ignorantly wanting to stop by b/c I was in town. (btw, don't know if you even got my text, but not important). When I didn't hear back from you I just prayed for you guys - not knowing anything. Since then you've been on my heart and I just want you to know I love & miss you MUCHO!
ReplyDelete