Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Hi friends! It feels like we've been celebrating Halloween for over a week now. Between festivities at school, and our Annual Costume Murder Mystery Party last night we have gotten plenty of wear out of our costumes. During our party last night I kept finding myself singing Christmas songs. I am so ready for the Christmas season to begin! Goodbye Halloween, and Hello Thanksgiving which leads in to my favorite time of the whole year CHRISTMAS! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Love it, love it, love it!



Buggie is Tinkerbell. Her favorite. I got the costume at a garage sale for $5, never worn! I scored!



Jac was Ariel. As you can tell she loves to give a good "pose".



The girls with Uncle.



Why is it so hard to get a great family picture, where everyone looks good? Argh. Whatever.



We love Auntie. She's the best.



I was "Mama Butterfly". It made the girls so happy. I wore the bridesmaid dress from my sister's wedding, and bought some wings.




Jon was a "bro". He went by "Jed" or "Earl".

Hope you guys had a great Halloween, and the Mac Fam is moving on to the next season! Hurray! Gobble, gobble, gobble!

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering how Jed scored the beautiful Mama Butterfly? Sounds like Tink and Ariel had a fun week! SO CUTE! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for Mama Butterfly!

    ReplyDelete