Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A Family Moment at Costco
We were at Costco the other day browsing through all of the Christmas toys when I stopped and looked at this super cool baby toy that I wish I had when the girls were babies, it was made by the brand Parents.
Anyways, I was just looking at it when Jac said "Mom are you sad"? And I said "No. Why Peanut"? And she said "because I know you love babies, and baby Kiwi died, and you want to have another one". Ah, my heart melted with love for her and her amazing intuition. Man, that girl. I responded by saying "your right Jac I do love babies. But you know what I love more than that"? And she said quickly "What Mommy"? And I said "You and Buggie". You make my heart so happy and full". Well, she lit up and I gave her a huge smooshy kiss right in front of the sausage sampling. Uck, I hate sausage. We then did a family hug (us girls) and decided we must have a special treat, a churro! Yum!
My sweet girl Jac, has a very discerning heart that knows the needs and the thoughts of the people around her. It is such a gift to be her Mommy.
Anyways, I was just looking at it when Jac said "Mom are you sad"? And I said "No. Why Peanut"? And she said "because I know you love babies, and baby Kiwi died, and you want to have another one". Ah, my heart melted with love for her and her amazing intuition. Man, that girl. I responded by saying "your right Jac I do love babies. But you know what I love more than that"? And she said quickly "What Mommy"? And I said "You and Buggie". You make my heart so happy and full". Well, she lit up and I gave her a huge smooshy kiss right in front of the sausage sampling. Uck, I hate sausage. We then did a family hug (us girls) and decided we must have a special treat, a churro! Yum!
My sweet girl Jac, has a very discerning heart that knows the needs and the thoughts of the people around her. It is such a gift to be her Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You melted my heart....a gift indeed! Love YOU!
ReplyDeletewow... what a precious moment. Jac is so smart and knows her mommy. Teri...
ReplyDelete