Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is OVER (sad)



Ok. Sorry it's been a while.
Well, the Mac family had a great Christmas and New Year's. Celebrating with many friends, and family, enjoying all the festivities and amazing food! Many memories were made, and my ab's got an amazing work out from all the laughing (the laughing part is true, but my ab's look the same, shucks). We got a trip to Kauai for 15 days with my family and the Sayers, and Disney passes again! Yeipee!

2009 was a very tough year for our family. Dealing with the IMMENSE stress/responsibility of our church RESTORATION, my miscarriage at 20 weeks, facing many health problems (that I am still trying to figure out), finding out my dad had Melanoma cancer (he is now in remission for), and also being diagnosed with Leukemia (within 2 months of each other), and did I mention the stress/burden of church planting? Tee hee. As I have had many sleepless nights to ponder and think, I am continuing to learn and gain perspective on what is really important. For me it is my relationship with God, and my relationships with my family, and friends. These relationships have been the greatest gift and blessing this past year. Through their support, encouragement, wisdom and strength we are able to wave good bye to 2009, and welcome 2010.
So all to say, Jon and I are praising the Lord for a new year, filled with lots of hope.



My Parents



My sister Meggy, and Jared



Our friends gave us this amazing cake pan from Williams & Sonoma. And let me tell you this is one of my new favorite things! (I sound like Oprah). You should have one too! It serves 18 (I think more like 12)



We celebrated New Years Eve with many of my dear friends and their kiddos. None of us could find babysitters. Oh well, we had a great time, and our kids are so cute together!



Heaven



Peanut



They are best friends.



Buggie is in a major ballerina stage. She goes everywhere with a tutu or leotard, and tights on. Sometimes I wish I could go out of the house like that with such confidence. Oh Buggie.



Jon is so happy!

Happy New Year! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Love you... :-) Thanks for always sharing your heart and letting us in. Always praying for you guys. Always.

    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete