Just today Buggie went in to ask Jon if he could turn on a movie for her to watch. He said "I can't right now, I am working". Buggie then responded by saying
"Dad when a woman ask you to turn on a movie
you gotta do it".
Last week I was working with Jac on sight words. One of the words we were working on was the word THE. I asked her to sound it out, and try spelling it. A couple minutes later she said that she didn't know how to spell it, and didn't want to keep trying to sound it out. Buggie then says from across the room " its spelled T-H-E Jac, that's how you spell
the word THE".
My girls love Taylor Swift. I don't listen to her but, my sister does and she introduced them to her music. So yesterday the girls and I were cuddling in my bed and I was telling them that they both are the most beautiful girls in the world. Buggie then says" no mom Taylor Swift is more beautiful than us. She is a princess". And I said "Nope you are both more beautiful than even Taylor Swift". And then Jac said "Mom your wrong, we are beautiful but, Taylor Swift is the most beautiful girl in the whole earth".
The other day Jac got dressed and ready for school. She looked so adorable, and looked old to me. Maybe it was how I did her hair that morning but, she didn't look little anymore. It made me kind of sad. Then Jac came into the kitchen and said "Mom I feel like I look like a 1st grader". And I said "Why Peanut"? And she said " I just look so tall and skinny and cool". And then I responded with "Oh really"....
Also the other day Jac said randomly "Mom when I am a grown up I am going to live in a hotel in Paris with my Prince Hudson". Then quickly she said "actually I changed my mind. I am going to live in a hotel with Prince Hudson but, in Redondo Beach, so we can be closer to our family".
Linz, I love reading a little about your life and kids. Your little buggie reminds me so much of my little Elsie. Just the other day Eric told Elsie not to do something and she said, "Don't boss me!" Anyways, you seem like such a fantastic mom and I miss you! Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Lovin' your blog.... found it through FB... and really enjoyed your interpretation of the the journey to Seoul with Katy! Looking forward to following!
ReplyDelete