Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall

Its Fall!
Even though the temperature outside hasn't quite dropped to "chilly" yet, in my world/house I have made it Fall. Just wanted to share what crafty or Fall things I have done around our home. It's been fun, and know my mind is one to fun decorating ideas for Christmas :)




















Happy Fall to you!

2 comments:

  1. LINDSEY!!! oh my gosh! they are so beautiful! i have those owls on my table sitting on some book box things and i love them:) the wreath hanging over the mantel is stunning, absolutely stunning. you simply are brilliant. all of it is you and lovely and wonderful! i am so glad you shared. i am inspired just looking at the photos. i would like to come by when i am home to actually see them in person if that is possible:)
    well done a million times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations, Lindz! Are you selling any of your Fall wreaths on your Etsy site? :o)
    Love, Angelina

    ReplyDelete