So... the lack of posts have been for 2 reasons. The first, we've been busy. Busy celebrating, and enjoying this season. And second, we've been sick. The flu, strep, and most recent bronchitis (Jac calls it "secretitis"). It has been a wonderful month so far, and know it will just continue. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the celebrating for us will truly begin! Family is is town, our refrigerator is pack to the max, presents wrapped, ipod christmas playlists are set, and all my red and green attire is clean and pressed :)
This is Buggie singing at her preschool Christmas program. She sang her heart out when she wasn't distracted by trying to wave to her sister.
I made these Christmas pillows for my friend Katy for her bday. She is a major Christmas lover like myself :)
This is where we our church Restoration is now meeting at the University of Redlands. This has been Jon and I's dream ever since we planted here 4 years ago. It's an amazing location, and perfect for our church.
This was supposed to be our Christmas card picture that we were going to send out to all of you but, ran out of time. But I do promise we will make up for it next year:) It was taken in Colorado on a very windy day.

Merry Christmas Macs!! Hope we get to see you soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove your blog Lindsey! And I love the pics of the girls sitting on santa's lap through the years. So sweet! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete