Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello again :)

I have been busy. The girls are both out of school now. Jac is now a 1st grader and Buggie is now a kindergartner. Yikes! We are on our second week of summer vacation and it feels so nice. I have been the lamest blogger ever but, wanted to show you some of the many projects I have been making. I am in the process of 4 projects right now but, wanted to share with you some of my favorites. None of these products are posted on my Etsy shop but, do hope to fill it up again sometime this summer.



This is a birds nest headband that I made for each of the girls. They were the flower girls in a very "anthropologie" wedding. The headbands were the perfect finishing touch.





This is a pillow I made for my dear friends daughter named Kate. On the trunk it says the word "bloom".



I made this fun yarn wreath for my friend Katy (the friend who adopted Gracyn from Korea). It says "hello" in Korean.



2 purses for twin little girls


crib pillow



another crib pillow from Jameson (my nephew)



crib pillows for baby Lucas



personalized banner flag



baby tag blanket for another baby Greyson

No comments:

Post a Comment