So... when I asked Buggie about a month ago what kind of birthday party she would like to have, she of course said without a doubt "a baby cello birthday party". Great, how the heck am I supposed to do that? I will say that there wasn't as much "cello" as I wish there could have been that day but, I do think I did a pretty good job. We played pin the bow on the cello (blindfolded of course), we did freeze dance to Buggies favorite music (which happens to be anything R & B), I made sugar cookies in the shape of cello's and music notes that the kids got to decorate, and made activity "cello" books for their party favors. It was a difficult "themed" party to put together, but it was a success! Buggie felt loved and celebrated, and I just relaxed and let the circus of kids take over.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Cello Birthday Bash
So... when I asked Buggie about a month ago what kind of birthday party she would like to have, she of course said without a doubt "a baby cello birthday party". Great, how the heck am I supposed to do that? I will say that there wasn't as much "cello" as I wish there could have been that day but, I do think I did a pretty good job. We played pin the bow on the cello (blindfolded of course), we did freeze dance to Buggies favorite music (which happens to be anything R & B), I made sugar cookies in the shape of cello's and music notes that the kids got to decorate, and made activity "cello" books for their party favors. It was a difficult "themed" party to put together, but it was a success! Buggie felt loved and celebrated, and I just relaxed and let the circus of kids take over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindsey! This is so sweet and so inspiring. Makes me want to be a more creative mom for my kids. I love how you made all of her little dreams come true. Your girls will have the best memories of their childhood thanks to you and Jon! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of our 4 little rascals. Good job Linds :)
ReplyDeleteKaty
Such a happy girl! By the smiles on Buggy's face you made her day Linz. What a fun party you did:) And....Katy it looks like Hudson has warmed up to Jac, or just worn down by her persistence for him to be her Prince! How cute those four are:)
ReplyDelete