This past Saturday we had Jac's Butterfly Princess Party. Last year, it was a Puppy Princess Party. This year was a bit easier, I guess. There were many, many, many babies and kiddos running or crawling around. And many parents trying to find their child, it was pretty funny. We played caterpillar limbo (Jac's friend Sammi won), and then wrapped the kids up in toilet paper to be in a cocoon (they didn't really like that game too much). Oh well. We had pizza (thank you Costco), really yummy salads (thank you Nita and Jewels), and very tasty sweets (thanks to me). It was a great time, and Jac felt loved and celebrated.

I made these using vintage clothes pins, scrapbook paper, and yarn. I am gonna keep them up in my kitchen,
they make me happy.
I made these butterfly's using felt, vintage clothes pins, and thick yarn. These butterfly's were everywhere. On my mantel, on our chandelier in the dining room, and here on my hope wins piece.
It was fun to have so many butterflies everywhere.

This is the caterpillar for the
"caterpillar limbo". I used a noodle (for swimming), put pieces of paper in it, and stuck pipe cleaners in for legs.
The party treats
Vanilla bean cupcakes with pretzel butterflies on top

Butterfly iced and sprinkled
sugar cookies.
I am kind of obsessed with sprinkles these days.
Buggie being "Buggie". My mom bought her that yellow bathing suit at Old Navy.

Jac and her best buddy/prince
HUDSON
This is Buggie and her best buddy/prince
MIAH, with Jac

And this is me with my prince
JON. He's the best.
My girls and I.
Buggie has been doing this smile more and more, it's so fake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC JAC, YOUR 5 YEARS OLD!
OH MY GOSH - I have so much to say! First, Jac is 5?!?!?! Holy cow - how the heck did that happen so fast? And second, you are the BEST party thrower! I'm going to keep your blog as my reference guide and copy all of your ideas for all of Ellie's parties! You rock! Love you! xoxox
ReplyDeleteMy dear sweet friend--
ReplyDeleteWhenever I need a smile, I look at your blog. I miss you so much and cannot wait to snag ya and take you to a "JUST BE" lunch this Thursday! Hang in there hot mama-- you are such a good mommie, a great wife, a super friend, and--well--simply put by looking at your blog-- freaking wonderwoman.
Love ya girl.
Jodi Rae
You always through such great parties! I am so sorry I had to miss it! You are so creative. I love it! Love you guys and hope to see you really soon! Teri
ReplyDelete