Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yesterday afternoon the girls and I were watching Strawberry Shortcake.
There is a scene where Huckleberry Finn sings a song to Strawberry Shortcake about how she is so beautiful on the inside and that is what matters, super cheesy but sweet. Well, I was watching Jac as he sang the song to Strawberry Shortcake and Jac looked all embarrassed and put her blankie over her head. She was smiling so big, and seemed very captured by their relationship. When the movie was over Jac said to me "Mom do you know why I get so embarrassed when I watch people in love like Huckleberry Finn and Strawberry Shortcake?
Its because its how I feel towards my prince (her best friend Hudson),
I think he is so special Mommy".

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... that is one for the scrapbook! OMG-your little Jac is growing up so fast! SOOOSOOOOOOOsso cute! She has a future worth fighting for, and we pray over your children EVERY DAY! J & D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is the best thing I've heard all week. I sure do love that girl.

    ReplyDelete