Jac did such a great job flying a kite by herself. She actually did better than any of us.
She had the whole "motion/skill". It was pretty funny.
I am a Mother of two girls, Jac (6) and Annie (5). I am married to the incredible Hulk, Jon MacDonald. Four years ago we planted a church in Redlands, Ca called Restoration Covenant Church. Managing the roles of being a wife, mommy, counselor and friend have made for quite a busy life. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. When I have a few moments to "enjoy" I love to spend my time doing fun projects and crafts, drinking coffee, baking something extra sweet (skip the dinner), finding great new music, laughing hysterically my abs are getting a work out, buying fresh cut flowers, and reading magazines in a clean bed with fresh sheets. But, my most favorite thing to do is just being with my family with no agenda for the day. That's the "Nutshell" of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment