Monday, March 1, 2010
San Diego
Every February we head down to San Diego with Jon's family for a couple of days. They spend a whole week down there, and we come for as much as we can. They rent a house right on the strand, and find it to be quite a treat. The weather was perfect, and we had a great time. We even made it to Sea World (it happened to be the day after the tragedy in Orlando). Our kids love spending time with their cousins, and being able to get sandy, wet, and build sand castles.
We left San Diego on Fri and had Jac's BUTTERFLY PRINCESS PARTY the next day. We celebrated her 5th bday! I can't believe I have a 5 year old. I will post those pics hopefully tomm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have family that live out in San Diego, haven't seen them in forever. I plan on setting up a nice vacation with a wide range of activities planned. Heard the food out there is great!
ReplyDelete